Aurora beach cottage
Magical, charming and an absolute gem, are some of the comments guests have made after staying at this truly original beachfront cottage.
Situated at Long Point - Seymour; close to Douglas Apsley National Park, midway between Freycinet National Park and the Bay of Fires, 18 kilometres north of the seaside town of Bicheno.
- Full kitchen facilities with complimentary tea and coffee provisions.
- BBQ, TVs-VCR, DVD, CD/MP3 HiFi Stereo, Wood fire, Library, Washing machine & dryer.
- Linen, towels and cleaning are provided - If excess cleaning is required, charges will apply.
- Please clean the BBQ after use.
- Please see below for our cancellation policy
- Aurora is a "Land for Wildlife" property. We have a "No domestic animals" policy.
- Check-in time is 2 pm (14:00) and check-out time is 10 am (10:00).
- Regretfully Aurora is unavailable for Weddings and Parties
- Travel time: Launceston Airport 2 hrs, Hobart Airport 2.5 hrs, Devonport Ferry 3 hrs.